Click to find out more

Poll: What do you want to know?

Dads Online is about to turn 5. Since the beginning we have written about many topics. I remember the early days we were all about: connecting with your children after absence, When you just cant be there, Parenting plans, Dads have feelings too, ways to make your child feel secure, What to say to the kids, The first night alone, When you have to visit the ex, Travel games, Being happy alone, Making chocolate crackles plus 100’s more.

There is so much more to talk about but I want to make sure that I am answering questions and concerns that are important to you.

Below is a survey I would love for you to be apart of.  Select the area’s of’ importance to you and we will provide tips and information that will benefit us all. If you have a topic that is not mentioned please contact us or enter it into “other” on the poll and let us know.


  1. What can I do to get access to see my 4 1/2 year old son . My ex wife has refused to let me have any contact with him for 9 months now
    I tried to initiate mediation through citizens Advice Bureau – she declined their letter of invitation. I now have a certificate of attendance from CAB. Are my only options to lodge a application for access with my proposed parenting pls and attach certificate of mediation Attendance to the family law court of WA

    • Peter says:

      Hi Stuart,
      Some people are simply unreasonable. If your doing all the right things you deserve shared access to your children. There is a good book out called “Out on a Limb” It is worth a read if you can get your hands on one. It will equip you with good strategies to get a fare deal. Its always good to get legal advise, particularly if you have an ex wife not playing fare. It will only get worst and its not fair on the children. Seems like they are being used in her game. Best wishes.